- Please first complete the form on the Become A Customer page. This will ensure your samples and results are processed as quickly as possible. If you are already a customer and no information has changed since your last submission, omit this step and proceed with step 2.
- Please complete the GPLN Submission Form (follow the link to complete now or complete when submitting samples in person). If you need assistance completing the submission form, please contact Customer Service at 770-766-6810.
- Please ship samples to the Receiving Department, 3235 Abit Massey Way, Gainesville, GA 30507. Visit our Shipping Samples page for additional information.
For submitting samples in person, please make note that our Receiving area entrance is located on Gateway Centre Parkway (34.355140, -83.752833).
Additional Tips for Submitting Samples:
- Please be sure there are an adequate number of cool packs to ensure samples arrive at an appropriate temperature taking into consideration seasonal temperatures.
- For submitting fresh dead birds for necropsy, please DO NOT FREEZE. This makes the tissues too delicate for proper examination after thawing, and it can interfere in obtaining a diagnosis.
- For suitable or recommended samples for each test, please refer to our Fees page, or contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-766-6810 for more information.
If you do not see a test listed that you are interested in, please reach out to Customer Service at email@example.com or 770-766-6810. We can assess whether it would be feasible for us to offer this test to you on a case by case basis. Thank you for your business!